Bioptron Light Therapy can be used as a complementary treatment in
Pain • Rheumatology • Physiotherapy
In the area of pain treatment, BIOPTRON Light Therapy can be used as monotherapy and/or complementary therapy for the following conditions:
• Rheumatology: osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis (chronic), arthroses
• Physiotherapy: low back pain, shoulder and neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome,
scar tissue, musculoskeletal injuries
• Sports medicine. Soft tissue injuries of muscles, tendons and ligaments:
muscle spasm, sprains, strains, contusions, tendonitis, desmorrhexis and myorrhexis
(ligament and muscle tears), epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
BIOPTRON FIGHTS AGAINST RHEUMATISM
BIOPTRON Light Therapy helps to alleviate pain and disability in patients suffering from various forms of rheumatism. This therapy can be the ideal complementary treatment method for a variety of pain management programs. Its beneficial influence can affect the patient‘s general condition and can bring relief from pain symptoms.
BIOPTRON Light Therapy in the treatment of rheumatic diseases can help to:
• Relieve pain and decrease its intensity
• Strengthen muscles and expand body motion
• Increase walking distance and speed
• Improve the quality of sleep
Rheumatoid Arthritis (Chronic)
Light Therapy can be an effective complementary treatment for relieving pain and improving the quality of life in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic, multisystem disease. Although there is a variety of systemic manifestations, the characteristic feature of this form of arthritis is persistent inflammation of joints, causing cartilage destruction and bone erosion and subsequently permanent joint deformities.
In centres specialising in the treatment of patients with rheumatoid arthritis, BIOPTRON Light Therapy has become part of the standard therapeutic procedures during hospitalisation. This form of the light therapy can be supportive for home use to control the pain in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
BIOPTRON SWITCHES OFF YOUR DAY-TO-DAY PAIN
Back, shoulder and neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, scartissue or musculoskeletal injuries are very common and troublesome pains which can become a big handicap in your active life.
Back pain is one of the most common complaints keeping people from enjoying a normal life and resulting in millions of lost work days. BIOPTRON Light Therapy is considered an excellent therapeutic tool in the treatment of back pain.
BIOPTRON Light therapy can help to:
• Relieve pain and muscle tightness
• Improve tissue nourishment
• Reduce swelling
• Speed regenerative processes and wound healing
BIOPTRON Light Therapy can also be an integral part of the treatment
protocols applied in physical therapy and rehabilitation.
* Before use please consult your physician to check if this therapy is advisable for the intended treatment purpose.